On October 20th, the second edition of PNN's PO Day is taking a place in het Academiegebouw in Utrecht! This is a must-attend event, not only because of the beautiful location and the amazing food, but also because it's a great opportunity to connect with other POs and to share information!
We have put together a great program for you:
- 10:00 - 10:30: Registration with coffee/tea
- 10:30 - 11:30: Opening, introduction of the POs
- 11:30 - 12:15: Workshop/discussion
- How to influence policy at your institution
- Recognition & rewards
- 12:15 – 13:15: Lunch
- 13:15 - 14:00: CLA presentation by labour union staff
- 14:00 - 14:45: Discussion sessions, about a.o. internationalization, an inclusive PhD community, what to do in case of conflicts and how POs can find new board members.
- 14:45 - 15:15: Coffee break
- 15:15 – 15:45: Keynote: Tamarinde Haven, assistant professor Tilburg University
- 16:00: Drinks
Interested? Sign up via the link we have send to all POs.
We hope to see you all the 20th in Utrecht!