Here you can find all reports based on the PNN PhD Survey 2020. These reports provide insights in the employment conditions and the wellbeing of PhDs in the Netherlands.
All readers are highly recommended to first read the PNN Survey Report on Survey Information, Demographics and COVID-19 before reading other reports. This report contains important information about the survey design, the limitations of the research and information about the demographic characteristics of our survey respondents.
If you have any questions in response to any of these reports, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- PNN PhD Survey Report – Survey information, Demographics and COVID-19 and PNN Survey report Demographics – Supplemental material
- PNN PhD Survey report – Wellbeing
- PNN PhD Survey Report – Contract characteristics
- PNN PhD Survey Report – Supervision and freedom
- PNN Survey Report – Non-standard PhD arrangements